Information about adhesives
- Are there any important points regarding the above selected drainage collector PVC pipe Fittings?
- Each type’s piping, curved parts, branch parts, reducer parts, straight pipe parts, etc. are of the composition. More than choosing appropriate pipe joints, the function and improvement of the flow and movement of original plumbing, pipe-laying construction’s efficiency are improved. To that end, it’s necessary to employ sufficient forethought to utilize the location and consider the aims, the material quality・pipe diameter. (PVC pipe technology documentation “building drainage air vent holes PVC pipes・Fittings”)
- What are the buildings’ interior drainage styles？
- For drainage styles pollution and non-fecal wastewater identical systems removal combined sewage systems, polluted water and non-fecal wastewater removed by a separate system. (PVC pipe technology documentation “building drainage air vent holes PVC pipes・Fittings”)
- What does a drainage sewer system have？
- For exclusive drainage methods, there is gravity drainage and mechanical drainage.
①Gravity drainage: This is a method for flowing drainage from a high place to a low place in accordance with the nature of gravity (attraction) .
②Mechanical drainage: Given the discharge point and the inside of the building’s water pipe height relationship, the part that can’t utilize gravity drainage can be supplemented by a drainage vessel and drainage pump, pumping water type. Vinyl chloride joint technology materials (building drainage air vent hole PVC pipe ・Fittings)
- What is a trap？
- For preventative measures, equipment is installed in the rooms to prevent foul-smelling indoor pipes, plumbing fixtures, etc. In general, those preventative mechanisms inside the trap will dam the water, and in that way is known as a “water sealing trap.” (With PVC materials engineering, using building drainage air vent hole PVC Fittings).
- How is the elasticity of PVC pipes given temperature fluctuations？
- The fluctuation amount can be expressed in the equation below.
ΔL ： pipe temperature change elasticity length （m）
α ： pipe’s linear expansion coefficient （7×10－5／℃）
Δｔ ： temperature change （℃）
L ： pipe length （m）
(With PVC materials engineering, using building drainage air vent hole PVC Fittings).
When a 1 m PVC pipe’s 30 ℃ temperature change occurs, elasticity is 2.1 mm.
ΔL ＝ 7×10－5 × 30 × 1 ＝ 0.0021 (m)
＝ 2.1 (mm)
- What is TS method of construction？
- “Taper sized solvent welding method” abbreviation. One PVC pipes joining method is holding both sides of the Fittings while tapering the opening socket with a coating of adhesive glue, including that adhesive glue is a method utilizing an organic solvent with a joining of a Fittings and pipe solution.
- By what means is stress reduction accomplished？
- When conferring a fixed modification, along with time passage component fitting involves the phenomenon of decreasing residual stress. With residual stress, when refrigeration occurs inside metal molds, when free constriction cannot occur tension from inside the mold occurs, products can maintain that condition when from the mold the tension from inside the mold remains.
- Approximately how much are the PVC pipes generally permissible drainage？
- Regarding sewage systems, the general rule is that after 45℃ is insufficient cooling, drainage is certain. However, PVC pipe mollification temperature degree is 76℃, when drainage temperature is under 60℃ above practical use is no problem, attention to the drainage temperature must be employed. Again, these days we have graphs of water devices for emissions of washing tableware and it is necessary to be careful about the drainage temperature. With the direct flowing of hot water, when variations in the components can be the cause of leakage at times so sufficient care should be taken. (With PVC materials engineering, using building drainage air vent hole PVC Fittings).
- What are the fibers of the Fittings？
- When going through the gate for the injection mold fusion resin from inside the mold cavity an indentation mold is made. At that time, if the product has a perforated hole above all else the resin flows, on the opposite side a confluence of streams are unified and that part’s thin linear sinew is created. This is called the “welding line.”
Two plastics flowing together, other fluids blend to form molds on the surface of the plastic (traces) marks are left. (JIS K 6900 “plastics terminology” mold (interior core as well as external cache are constantly cooling)